Become a Member
$30 for students
$50 for individuals
$70 for organisations
A Dancehouse membership is a tax-deductible work-expense for professional dancers and gives you up to 50% off tickets and space hire as well as priority access to our bespoke professional development opportunities. Our new reinvigorated membership program includes even more member benefits including giveaways and local business discounts, so now is the time to join our unique community of independent dance makers and lovers.
As a DANCEHOUSE MEMBER, you’ll receive:
- Up to 50% OFF all tickets to all our shows and priority booking!
- Exclusive access to Dancehouse’s career-development funded opportunities: be the only ones to have access to our EOIs for the Keir Choreographic Award, Housemate residency, space grants and other bespoke professional programs.
- Up to 40% discount rates and priority booking for all our spaces.
- Discounted health services including osteopathy, myotherapy and more!
- Discounts at local café’s and restaurants.
- Discounted books at Alice’s Bookshop (Carlton North) and the Dancehouse library.
- Special welcome package and membership card to secure your discounts and benefits with our partners.
- A monthly member’s only newsletter with exclusive opportunities to win free tickets at numerous Melbourne arts organisations and other members-only events and functions.
Donate directly to artists
100% percent of your donation will be going directly to artists this end of financial year.
Donations Dancehouse receives by 30 June 2020 will be used to commission dance artists and thinkers to contribute to Dancehouse Diary #12: What Now? This free, multi-volume virtual edition with staged releases across 2020 is edited by Philipa Rothfield and Angela Conquet and invites dance artists to reflect on the multi-layered realities we currently face.
Connect provides an essential and rare opportunity to meet with the supporters, partners and creatives that make Dancehouse tick for only $25 dollars a month (tax-deductible)
CONNECT is an extension of Dancehouse’s commitment to connecting the artists meaningfully with their audiences. Our supporters program invites a few selected dance lovers and curious minds to gain insights from our artists and immerse themselves in their ethos and creative processes.
Dancehouse is excited to connect with local businesses, community organisations, and government agencies to develop innovative creative partnerships for mutual benefit.
We add value to partners in the form of providing unique opportunities for engagement, professional development, sharing of resources, facilitating connection within a dynamic and independent environment. Every partnership is tailored specifically and is utterly unique to maximise potential for mutual gain.
Partners and Supporters
Dancehouse is proud to partner with these organisations for 2020.
Volunteering is an opportunity for personal and professional growth through assisting with the delivery of programs and services, particularly with our Front of House before performances. You will also have the chance to make a valuable contribution to your community.
Dancehouse offers stimulating internship opportunities for someone seeking experience in arts administration, development, media and marketing. The intern will gain experience in operations, marketing, public relations, archiving and production within a small yet very active non for profit organisation.
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently accepting EOIs for volunteers
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently accepting EOIs for interns